Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spell: Awaken Hidden Powers

From Evernote:

Spell: Awaken Hidden Powers

For those who are interested in Magick. A real spell that anyone can cast to awaken the hidden powers within. Enjoy!

Peace & Love - 

Awaken Hidden Powers

Cast Rating: Easy
Time Period: Anytime
Tools: None
Items: None

This spell will awaken hidden powers within you.

Find a quiet space

Cast Magick circle

Chant 3 times:

Ancient power inside me,
I call upon your power of three,
Find a way to help me,
Unlock the powers inside me,
I thank thee,
So mote it be.
 
Close Magick circle

Be patient, this may take some time, but you will awaken the hidden powers within. You may cast this spell as often as you like.

Become of a fan of Real Spells on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!