Wednesday, March 30, 2011

News: Drink label says 'Monster,' man says he drank mouse

From Evernote:

News: Drink label says 'Monster,' man says he drank mouse

Monster Energy Drink, the official drink of the Mouseketeers! Enjoy!

Later!
From the news desk of ilovetater.com
Join fans of Tater on Facebook!

Drink label says 'Monster,' man says he drank mouse
Sues energy drink maker after finding a dead animal in bottom of the can
By ELISA HAHN
E427a1559da678e27b323e120fa130

FEDERAL WAY, Wash. — A Federal Way man has filed a lawsuit against the maker of Monster Energy Drinks. He claims he found a dead mouse at the bottom of his can, and he has the lab work to prove it.

"Anytime anyone talks about monster, I just get that sick feeling in my stomach," says Vitaliy Sulzhik.
 
It happened March 20, 2010. Sulzhik remembers it like it was yesterday. He went into the Fred Meyer in Des Moines, and bought himself a Monster Energy Drink. When he finished drinking it, he didn't realize another monster would be at the bottom.

"I put it down and I felt it was still heavy. So I backwashed it and all this debris went into my mouth," says the 19 year old. "Then I looked in the can and I saw the tip of the tail and I vomited everywhere."

It was a dead mouse inside the can. His attorney sent the can... Full Article

From the news desk of ilovetater.com
Join fans of Tater on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!