Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Astrology: Aries & The Power of Being Self-Centered

For those who are interested in Astrology. Molly Hall discusses the Aries energy we are currently experiencing and explains why now is the best time for self focus. Enjoy! 

Peace & Love 

Tater

Click here for Real Spells and check out the amazing Magick store!

Become of a fan of Real Spells on Facebook

Aries & The Power of Being Self-Centered
By Molly Hall

About Astrology

Image001


I've been uncharacteristically self-absorbed today -- maybe it's Venus (in Pisces) about to cross my Ascendant, and all this self-centered Aries energy. I took loads of pictures of myself, some with my dog Lulu. And even looking at the New Moon chart, my driving interest was, "How is this going to affect me?" It's hard for me to admit that, since it doesn't fit with my self-image. And yet, it's freeing, and an expansion, and I know can take me further faster (with Jupiter Aries). After all, Aries is the "Me First" and "I Am!" sign.

By Sunday, there will be six planets in Aries (Sun-Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Uranus-Mars), making it a great time for self-focus, since Aries is the fire energy of vibrant Selfhood. This is a freeing time if you've put your own needs 2nd for whatever reason. It's a time to come back to yourself in its most potent (undiluted) version. If you sense you've been living a shadow version of yourself, now is the time to step out into the light. You can sense more urgently, your unique soul drive, and draw new inspiration from that.

I've always admired the strong sense of Self, of Aries, since it constantly takes them into new experiences. I've got that Cancer Sun sign trait of craving the familiar, and moving indirectly crablike. Water and earth signs can find this boost of cardinal fire helps to be more decisive, overcome inertia, depression. Air signs can be moved out of the doldrums (no air to catch your sails), and be moved forward on a fresh idea. Fire signs find motivation, expansion, and endless enthusiasm... Full Article

Image002

Need advice? Get a personal one-on-one  psychic tarot reading with Tater now!  A real, live reading from the comfort of your own home or office via Skype video. Intuitive and practical, Tater's readings provide wise advise and spiritual guidance. Don't wait!  Click Here! All payments 100% secured by Paypal.

Available in person in the Phoenix area for private readings and parties, email me - tater@erealspells.com  

Image003

Click here for Real Spells and check out the amazing Magick store!

Become of a fan of Real Spells on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!