Saturday, March 5, 2011

Astrology: Are You Cut Out To Be Partnered?

Do you need a partner or just want the company? Elsa encourages us to see what partners provide. Enjoy! 

Peace & Love 

Tater

Become of a fan of Real Spells on Facebook

Astrology and Relationship: Are You Cut Out To Be Partnered?

by Elsa

Image001

Aries vs Libra – A big theme over the next months…

“I  don’t think I can do anything without a partner,” I explained to a pal. “I really can’t, I just get stuck.”

“I can’t either,” she said. “And people give me a hard time about it.”

“Why?”

“Because they think you’re like them?”

“I don’t care what hard time they give me. I can’t get anywhere without help. Like a book. I can’t write a book until someone shows up and partners with me. If there is no partner, nothing is going to happen.”

Image002


“Well I’m the same way and I don’t know why it bothers people so much,” she said.

“Maybe they have a lot of Aries or a packed 1st house. I have no idea but have come to this conclusion: If someone doesn’t show up..."

Full Article

Image003

Need advice? Get a personal one-on-one  psychic tarot reading with Tater now!  A real, live reading from the comfort of your own home or office via Skype video. Intuitive and practical, Tater's readings provide wise advise and Spiritual healing. Don't wait!  Click Here! All payments 100% secured by Paypal.

Available in person Tuesday-Saturday (11am-7pm) @ Moonstone Metaphysical. Call 480-917-6712 for an appointment. Walk-ins welcome but appointments come first.

Image004

Click here for Real Spells!

Become of a fan of Real Spells on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!