Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spells: Love Spells (Ask A Witch)

From Evernote:

Spells: Love Spells (Ask A Witch)

For those who are interested in Spell Casting. Rowan Pendragon gives us an answer to the questions "How do love spells work?" and "Are they really necessary?"  Enjoy! 

Peace & Love 

Become of a fan of Real Spells on Facebook

Ask A Witch: Love Spells

by Rowan Pendragon

Today’s question comes from Amanda with a question about love spells.  I have to admit, I have a mixed view on love spells.  Many people discount them completely but I tend to have a bit of a different view.  I also tend to think that it’s not so much my place to tell someone what they should and shouldn’t do with regard to casting a love spell.  I have had my own experiences with them, which I’ll share a bit about in this answer, and hopefully some of my insights and thoughts on the matter will be helpful for both Amanda and others who are wrestling with the matter of love spells.

Do you do love spells? If you do, is it really making a specific person fall for you or is it making a person come to you faster because you 2 were already meant to be? Because I dont want to do a love spell unless its natural, just moving the process of us being together faster LOL

~ Amanda

Thanks for your question, Amanda.  Your question is one that a lot of people ask when it comes to spell.  Love spells are tricky and in large part your intentions and your purpose with the spell is the key and the most important part of any spell, but especially love spells.

Skype Video Tarot Service!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!