Saturday, January 29, 2011

News: Soldier proposes to wrong woman

From Evernote:

News: Soldier proposes to wrong woman

I feel so bad for this guy. He pours out his heart to his beloved, even going as far as proposing marriage but he left the message on the wrong number. Ouch!

Later -
Soldier proposes to wrong woman

A mystery British soldier has popped the question to his pregnant girlfriend by phone - but left it on the wrong number.

</object>


A marriage proposal left by a British man believed to be a soldier serving in Afghanistan has wound up on the wrong answer phone after he apparently misdialled his girlfriend's number.

The mystery soldier instead left the 90-second message on the phone of Diane Potts, a 44-year-old mother of three from Gateshead in Tyne and Wear.


In the message, left last Thursday, the man says he will not be back in the UK for three months and is unable to call again for another month.

Overcome by emotion he then says: "Dont ever forget I love you with all my heart and I was going to ask you - don't answer, obviously you can't answer - but will you marry me?"

He then speaks of his sadness at losing a friend in a roadside 

"I can't wait until you give birth to my baby, my little soldier," he says. "I will do everything in my heart and I will try my hardest to fight to protect you.

"I ve got to go back out there now. I love you with all my heart, don't ever forget that. I love you, alright Samantha, I love you. Bye bye."

Mrs Potts has made the above message public in the hope it finds its way to the mystery Samantha.

If you know the soldier or his girlfriend, emailandy.bloxham@telegraph.co.uk and we'll try to put them in touch.

Love? Career? Money? Health? Family issues? Get a personal Skype Video Tarot reading now and get answers!  A real, live, professional tarot reading from the comfort of your own home or office via Skype video. Don't wait! Click Here! All payments 100% secured by Paypal.

(Available for private readings, parties, birthdays, showers, bar/bat-mitzvahs, and other events)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!