Sunday, January 16, 2011

Astrology: Has My Astrological Sign Changed? What am I going to do with this tattoo?

From Evernote:

Astrology: Has My Astrological Sign Changed? What am I going to do with this tattoo?

For those who are interested in Astrology. There has been a great deal of discussion concerning the location of the constellations that correspond with astrological signs that we employ to guide our lives. I have two responses that I hope will ease any concerns.  Enjoy! 

Peace & Love 

Become of a fan of Real Spells on Facebook


Has My Astrological Sign Changed? No.

BY ANNA

In response to all of the hoopla regarding a change in Sun Signs, author Susyn Blair-Hunt has provided us with this great guest blog post. Readers, please enjoy!

Question: A new report is saying that my astrological sign has changed, due to a wobble or shift in the earth. It claims that I am now a Taurus, rather than a Gemini. Is this true?


Answer: This is a theory that popped up in the mid-1990s, and has been causing quite a stir ever since. Based on a scientific study that measured the shift in the earth’s axis (called the wobble or precession), this research cites that the constellations are no longer moving in sync with ancient dates assigned to 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!