Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spells: Birthday Wishing Spell

For those who are interested in Spells. How do you celebrate your birthday? Rowan Pendragon shares a birthday spell to help us grow for the next year. Enjoy! 

Peace & Love 

Tater

Click here for Real Spells and check out the amazing Magick store!

Become of a fan of Real Spells on Facebook

Birthday Wishing Spell

by Rowan Pendragon
                  
So, today is my birthday.  As the years have gone on I’ve done less and less to mark my birthday, and not because I’m getting older but mostly because I guess it just isn’t that big of a deal to me anymore.  I mean, it’s not as though I have anything against parties, presents, and pointy hats (for more reasons than one), but I guess I’ve just gotten to a point where I don’t care?  I don’t know.  Either way, my birthday is something that I certainly acknowledge but I’m happy to just mark it with a yummy way-too-big meal of either Chinese or Italian food, some beer, and a marathon of whatever show I’m obsessed with at the time (currently that would be The Big Bang Theory).  Kind of lame, I’m sure, but it seems to works for now.  I do plan to have a nice big party with a bunch of old fiends next year when I’m back on the east coast.  But today it’s me, Sheldon, Leonard, Raj, Howard, and Penny…and then my husband when he gets home from work.

Image001

Anyone else have one of these as a kid?

When I was little, before I can even remember, my Mom had started a birthday countdown or age counting candle.  Anyone else remember these?  There were blue for boys, pink for girls, and on the candle you’d have numbers 1 to 18 and each year on your birthday you were supposed to burn down that section and it would bring you luck for the coming year.  Talk about veiled candle magick!  Add to that the whole “make a wish and blow out the candles” tradition and there sure is a lot of candle magick and wish magick involved in our birthdays!

Birthdays are a pretty big power day for the individual.  It’s a time when we say “It’s YOUR day”.  So what a perfect time to work magick that’s meant for you!  Wish spells are some of the best types of spells do on your birthday because they pull on your personal energy and alignment, which are going to be strongest on your birthday, and we have a history of working with wish magick on our birthdays, even before we knew that’s what we were doing.

As many people who know my work are aware, working with candle magick and gris gris or mojo hands are some of my favorite kinds of magick.  They are deceptively simple and quite powerful when you really put yourself and your energy into it.  The spell I have here for you is one that I created a handful of years ago, originally for a friend and then one I started to do for myself.  Give this a try on your birthday!

Rowan’s Birthday Gris Gris
For this spell you’ll need the following items... Full Article

Image002

Need advice? Get a personal one-on-one  psychic tarot reading with Tater now!  A real, live reading from the comfort of your own home or office via Skype video. Intuitive and practical, Tater's readings provide wise advise and spiritual guidance. Don't wait!  Click Here! All payments 100% secured by Paypal.

Available in person in the Phoenix area for private readings and parties, email me - tater@erealspells.com  

Image003

Click here for Real Spells and check out the amazing Magick store!

Become of a fan of Real Spells on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!