Friday, February 25, 2011

Blog: Blue Balls

From Evernote:

Blog: Blue Balls

Blue balls should only be found on Smurfs. Enjoy this guest blog by Lanita Moss!

Later -

Blue Balls

by LANITA MOSS 

I saw something the other day that still has me scratching my…head. Elliott and I were out killing time by running errands, when we pulled into the parking lot of Target. Parked next to us was a Jeep Cherokee. It was nothing out of the ordinary in a suburban shopping mall, with the exception of one…hmm, two things. Hanging from the hitch and dangling below the bumper, was a set of balls. Bull’s balls. In our household, we refer to them as cohones.



I’ve seen these charming examples of cattle testicles before. Usually hanging from a the back of a really big, diesel pickup truck, splattered with so much dirt and dust the actual color of the vehicle is indecipherable. This particular Cherokee was clean, but, it wasn’t the actual nuts themselves that puzzled me, it was their color. They were blue.

If I had been by myself, the presence of the cohones azul would have sparked an interest and then been forgotten, but I wasn’t by myself. Immediately, a question and answer session started that I wasn’t so sure I should have with my 12-year-old daughter...

Full Article

From the news desk of ilovetater.com
Join fans of Tater on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!