Saturday, October 15, 2011

Yes/No Questions – A List Of All 78 Tarot Cards As Yes-No Answers | Tarot Elements

From Evernote:

Yes/No Questions – A List Of All 78 Tarot Cards As Yes-No Answers | Tarot Elements

I find that how I react to the card helps me to determine whether it is a yes or no card. But if I am seeking yes or no answers, I just use the choices spread to get a clearer perspective in order to determine the right course of action. - Tater

0a5f32c67b83b57c2f5b9aad9dfdfe

How to determine yes/no tarot cards to suit yourself

I ask a yes/no question and draw a single tarot card. This can be a jumper from the pack, one drawn randomly from a pack spread out on a table, or just a plain shuffle and cut.

The only thing I then do is determine the yes/no answer based on my own positive or negative association with the card.

For example, the 6 of Wands would be a yes, while the 10 of Swords would be a no. It’s that simple.

Tater Scot, the Skype Psychic, known for his enlightening tarot card spreads, is a modern day wizard, tarot card reader, comedian, actor and hermetic, casting real spells of healing, encouragement and laughter in Phoenix, Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals from Amazon!